Adidas Ultra boost 19 (W) | G54016

Price – £159 Release Date – Out now Style Code – G54016

CLEAR LILAC, WHITE & BLACK

RESPONSIVE RUNNING SHOES WITH AN ADAPTIVE KNIT UPPER.

Ultraboost reinvented. These running shoes reboot key performance technologies to give you a confident and energy-filled run. The knit upper has a second-skin fit and is built with motion-weave technology for adaptive stretch and support. Dual-density cushioning delivers medial support and an energised ride.

• Lace closure
  • adidas Primeknit 360 upper
  • Synthetic lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, and Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
  • Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
  • Natural feel like a second skin
  • Weight: 269 g (size UK 5.5)
  • Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
  • Arch type: Normal; Lightweight 3D heel frame for personalised fit; Stabilising Torsion Spring
  • Product colour: Clear Lilac / Crystal White / Core Black
  • Product code: G54016

Available to Buy now – Click Here To Buy

Find more Adidas Ultra Boost at www.kolabclothing.com

28 comments on “Adidas Ultra boost 19 (W) | G54016

1. 720p on

I and also my buddies were studying the excellent thoughts found on your web site and unexpectedly I had a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the site owner for those strategies. These ladies happened to be totally stimulated to read through them and have now absolutely been enjoying these things. Thanks for being quite considerate and then for selecting varieties of really good subjects most people are really eager to be aware of. My very own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner. Matilde Guss Markowitz

2. dizi on

autolike, Autoliker, Autoliker, Auto Like, auto liker, Autolike International, Status Liker, Photo Auto Liker, Working Auto Liker, Increase Likes, Autolike, Photo Liker, autoliker, auto like, ZFN Liker, Status Auto Liker, Auto Liker Romy Lindsey Laufer

3. 720p on

I was just looking for this information for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. Minne Percy Higginson Aila Winston Mitzi

4. jimdofreeVor on

The road seemed to stretch on endlessly before us, but Alexis assured me that our journey was near an end. We’d turn before long into thick woods and travel through narrow, winding roads until we reached her family’s cabin. I had no choice but to trust her as GPS had given out nearly 20 minutes ago.

“There’s good wifi and okay reception at the cabin,” she’d told me, “but you can’t get there unless you know the way.”

So here I was, driving alone in the middle of god knows where with a girl who was my student just a couple of weeks ago. Her and her four best friends had been together from first grade all the way through high school and now they had graduated with very different futures ahead of them. They had decided to kick off “the best summer ever” with a week long stay at Alexis’s family cabin. Alexis and I were heading up before everyone else, the four other girls and four guys.

5. jimdofreeVor on