Adidas Ultraboost x Universal Works
A SOPHISTICATED APPROACH TO RUNNING WEAR FROM UNIVERSAL WORKS AND ADIDAS.
Introducing the Adidas Ultraboost Universal Works. Created by designer David Keyte, Universal Works takes inspiration from workwear, sportswear and touchstones of English culture to create a mature, refined expression of British style. An avid runner, Keyte has collaborated with adidas on garments inspired by running in England’s cold and wet winter months. These shoes combine comfort and performance with a seamless adidas Primeknit 360 upper engineered to stretch and support your foot. Optimised Boost maximises energy return, and a 3D heel frame gives a locked-down fit for natural heel movement. Whether you are hitting the pavements for a workout or dressing to impress, these versatile Ultraboost’s will serve you well.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit 360 upper
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, and Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Dual density Boost cushioning under arch
- Natural feel like a second skin
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal: Lightweight 3D heel frame for personalised fit: Stabilising Torsion Spring
- Product colour: Weiss-Schwarz / Weiss-Schwarz / Weiss-Schwarz
- Product code: EG5185
Get more info over at our new YouTube Page –